Under the Preparing for Birth name, I am offering classes in my personal specialty: homebirth. As a mother who has only birthed out of hospital, I feel a strong pull to equip and prepare women to birth in this non-traditional setting. Many women aren’t quite sure just what typical homebirth looks like, or how to prepare well for it. I aim to fill in that gap, and supplement the education your midwife is probably already doing with you.
The home birth preparation class is based in the evidence of healthy birth practices using a variety of techniques and tools for successful real life application by class participants.
- Connect more deeply with your labor partner(s) and baby.
- Learn how your body works and why during pregnancy through postpartum.
- Understand how you and baby labor, birth and bond together.
- Utilize tried and true techniques.
- Be encouraged and grow in confidence for the entire process.
- Practice role-playing of common scenarios.
- Solidify your birth and parenting philosophies.
- Sharpen communication and consumer skills for real life application.
- Gain strategies and techniques for the postpartum period.
- Apply knowledge and information into life skills.
View the complete class outline HERE.
Tuesday Evening Homebirth Prep 4-week Series
- February 7th-28th
- April 3rd-24th
- June 5th-26th
What does it cost?
- Homebirth Prep Class: $100
- Homebirth Prep Class (military): $85
- Homebirth Prep Class (community discount): $60
- Ask about other options when you call.
Call or email me now to reserve your spot:
Or register and pay online HERE.
I am also volunteering my childbirth education services at the Colorado Springs Pregnancy Center.
Grace & Peace,
Tiffany Miller CLD, CCCE