Last night, I joined the #doulaparty on Twitter – whew! Talk about a birth junkie high! Anyway, I came across some great links this week I’d like to share with you. If you’re one of my facebook friends, you have probably already seen these. Pass them on to your own friends who don’t have facebook accounts! If you haven’t already, please join me on facebook to see the articles I post, to ask questions, or start some discussion groups on all issues birthy.
- Why African Babies Don’t Cry ~ Claire Niala ~It really is okay if your baby never. stops. nursing.
- The Inconsiderate Breastfeeding Woman ~ Citizen of the Month ~ Hilarious perspective on nursing in public.
- Big Baby is NOT an Emergency ~ Adventures in [Crunchy] Parenting ~ In-depth look at macrosomia and shoulder dystocia, put in layman’s terms.
- Formula Companies: Hands Off My Breasts! ~ Christie Haskel on The Stir ~ Breastfeeding advice from formula companies? Riiiiight.
- Dads & Doulas: 5 Reasons Dads Should Demand a Doula ~ KH Weiss on About.com